viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

¿Cuál es tu palabra favorita en español?

This is my first post in this blog. Here, on the page you will also find some exercises, videos, games and explanations that I hope you find them useful in your journey of learning Spanish. Feel free to post comments and interact with me as well as with other students.

I picked this video as my first one to publish because it is about the Celebration of the Spanish speaking people. Every June 18th is the celebration of El Día E (E for Español) Due to this celebration, everyone is picking his or her own favourite Spanish word. Why don't you pick yours?


Te invito a ver el siguiente video donde todas estas personas escogen su palabra favorita en español.
Mi palabra favorita es ALMA, ¿Cuál es la tuya?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario